The Campaign in a Box…and much more
In addition to the live show experience, all clients exhibiting within Connected Media|IP receive CM|IP Campaign in a Box as part of the exhibitor package.
Designed to run pre, during and post show, the CM|IP Campaign in a Box promotes your brand across a range of media products from the date of signing your CM|IP contract.
Included in all CM|IP Exhibitor packages:
Pre CM|IP at NAB Show
Pre-show PR inclusion online on both the IBE news website and the CM|IP portal.
A display advertisement
in the CM|IP Show Guide (size dependent on booth size).
- Pre-show digital advertising on IBE and CM|IP websites.
- 1 x custom e-cast to 5000 tailored contacts from BPL Broadcast’s database. This will allow you to reach potential customers before the show, and you can also use it as a personal invitation to visit the booth or to set up meetings. BPL Broadcast has over 77,000 email addresses that can be broken down both demographically and geographically, allowing you to target a specific audience for the show.
- Mini banner on the CM|IP website from 1st week of signing until the week after the show, providing an online presence before, during and after the event.
- Exhibitor listing on CM|IP and NAB Show websites.
- Exhibitor listing in CM|IP Show Guide.
- Inclusion in weekly e-casts/updates on CM|IP exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors.
Unique registration code for free-of-charge exhibits-only registration for NAB Show – this can be sent to your customers and prospects.
Social media integration across all relevant BPL Broadcast platforms.
You will be invited to submit white papers, comment pieces, technical articles, company overviews, and key personnel profiles to the Connected Media|IP website.
During CM|IP at NAB Show
- Live exhibition presence within CM|IP at NAB Show, in South Hall Upper.
- 30 minute speaking opportunity within the CM|IP seminar theatre, subject to availability.
- Participation in CM|IP panel debates, subject to availability, within the seminar theatre.
- Free use of the CM|IP Networking Lounge.
- Studio-based CEO video interview. This will be supplied to you for your own marketing use, and will feature on both the CM|IP and IBE websites.
- Social media delivery across all BPL Broadcast and IBE platforms during the show.
Post CM|IP at NAB Show
- 2 x ecasts for marketing use.
- Editorial coverage on IBE and CM|IP websites.
- Vieo coverage on IBE and CM|IP websites. This professionally produced video will also be made available for the client’s own purposes.
Additional support from BPL broadcast includes
- Monthly comment column/blog
- Leadership articles – white papers
- Event updates, features, case studies
- Branding on websites and newsletters
- Planned campaign of e-casts to drive attendance and awareness
- Print advertising campaign
- Social media sites to include Twitter and YouTube